Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Transformers 2

Transformation..
At my new working place it's totally different..the first thing I looked for is the bathroom, OMG! They have a decent nice smell bathrooms! Okay am in..

A real working place, people whom are staring at their computers all day, everyone is holding a lab top and going in a hurry to catch a meeting! Dealing with the business as it is theirs! WOW!!

Smiley persons, people who took showers and shaved before going to work, a baby foot table!!! WHAT?! A bing bong table!!! WHAT?! A garden for smokers and eating?! WHAT?! Am I in an American movie or something?!
Work in groups?! Team work spirit?! Am I I Egypt?!

It's real, am not dreaming, all the time they welcoming me "welcome on board" I just wanted to tell them please people welcoming me to real life, real work, real competitiveness, goals I've to know..work on it, think how to achieve it and achieve it..

A chance to be different , to be able to make a difference. That's all I was looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Wowww, Congratulations :)So it's futureeeeeeeeeeeeee
    New motivation, targets and achievements, good luck really

    ReplyDelete